Saturday, September 6, 2008

I love Paris every moment

Number of cafes called Indiana spotted: 3
French people who spoke to me in French and I'm assuming expected me to respond in French: 3
French pigeons who pooped on me in French: 1
Free meals with dessert from awesome restaurant on a little unassuming side street: 1

Today I decided after sleeping in until noon, to embrace being a tourist and visit some sights by myself. Totally not phased doing things by myself, it's nice, no one to worry about. Also no one to take your picture by famous monuments, but really those shots are so over done, who cares really? Right? Up and down the champs-elysees, and not a euro dropped. Except on some postcards to send to friends.

I feel like Fall has suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks, (thanks a lot for that) it's been about 60 degrees and windy everyday.

Tomorrow it's the Centre Georges-Pompidou and hopefully Notre Dame! Now I think I might have a little late night snack, the left over food from lunch/dinner earlier... maybe the cheesecake!

No comments: