Friday, August 15, 2008

Give me a head with hair!

Done with class! All is right in the world again. No more listening to a crazy professor who was somehow hired by the kings of community college to teach college age kids about American politics.
Luckily I missed the first hour and 45 min of class because I slept through my alarm this morning. But luckily he was still jabbering on and on about nothing in particular making no thoughtful points once so ever.

Moving on! Erica helped my celebrate my infinite joy at having absolutely nothing to do for the rest of the summer except immerse myself in the French culture before I hope a plane to pAris. And that capitalized A was intentional. It looks like the eiffel tower, very appropo.

Er and I made a trip to Panera to satisfy our incredible hunger and topped it off with a trip to the old DQ grill n chill and drove around rocking out to the original cast album of Hair. Well played.

No comments: