Monday, August 25, 2008

Aurevoir, Olympic Games

Level of enjoyment while watching the Olympics : A perfect 10

Level of Sadness because I will never see hundreds of chinese men run around in funny suits creating amazing formations: Again, a perfect 10 (which equals very sad)

Number of times Erica said "What would you do if you saw me there on stage in one of those costumes with all those guys?": At least 5

Likelihood that England's ceremonies will be as amazing as the Chinese: Slim to none.

Now that the Olympics are over, and I have to find another reason to live, I need to find other things to occupy my time. The problem with having nothing to do all day is I have to make, what I like to call, a "plan of action" every morning of what I need to get accomplished if I want to have a productive day that doesn't include me staying in my pajamas all day, un showered, practicing my button pressing skills on the remote, which I might add I am excellent at. Too bad they didn't include any sport like that in the Olympics.

I put out all the clothes I plan on packing and they now lie in a heap on top of my suitcase. Now I need to fold them up and see if they can all fit into my suitcases. I'm going to need a really good mix cd to get me through. At least there's a new episode of the Hills tonight to look forward to, because who doesn't love watching a couple over privileged under articulate girls stumble through life in beautiful designer clothes you will probably never be able to afford. Fun! Maybe I'll see a movie tonight...

No comments: