Monday, August 18, 2008

Check me out

I refuse to go to anymore appointments today. I am all appointment-ed out. First the dentist, then the eye doctor then the back doctor. No more I say, no more. It takes a village, I guess. I am stranded by myself for dinner tonight. I'm trying to decide where to take my business. I am hungry and unfortunately not in the mood to exercise, but really I feel horrible that I have abruptly halted my daily workout plan. It was going so well... I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll just suck it up and run. It will make me a happier person, but it's always hard to remember how good it feels when you're sitting around thinking about working out.

Tonight is the season premiere of The Hills and I am verr verr excited. I invited some friends over, who I plan to serve some dessert, maybe some pizza or buffalo wings, maybe champagne.. we'll see what I come up with. Maybe I should get all of that, it would be one crazy possibly disgusting mix of food. But each item sounds so delicious by itself... If I plan on eating any of that I definitely need to go work out. Ok, here I go, I'm going to do it! You'd think wearing exercise cloths all day would have been motivation enough, but really it just makes me feel like a poser, not to mention comfortable.

No really, I'm going to go exercise now.

Now. Really.

Now.

Actually, I have to finish this iced latte first.

No comments: