Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blue Bicyclette, rest in peace.

Sitting in the car across from the It's a Grind. Seeing as I've already made my daily visit today, I figured I wouldn't look like such a loser if I just sit here on my computer. One of the guys who works there walked out to his car and I think he saw me sitting here on the computer, I hope he doesn't recognize me.

Who is on their computer in the car? That's usually reserved for someone plotting something evil or crime fighters with superhero strength, or Lucy Lu from Charlie's Angels. And I by no means look like Lucy Lu.

Uh oh there have been about 3 fire trucks whizzing by, I hope they don't suspect anything. The people in It's a Grind probably think I'm plotting to blow the place up or turn all their coffee decaf or something that would inject fear into the hearts of coffee brewers everywhere.

In other news, my blue bike for which this blog has been named after has suffered a major injury. The chain on the bike broke. I am in morning by wearing a blue shirt. Unfortunately I'm not with my bike right now because I left it in Bloomington, this information was disclosed to me by Kerry who has been pedaling around on it for the summer. It's not her fault though, I understand it was an old rusty broad of a bike and it paid its dues.

Ok time to keep moving, I can't waste any more gas keeping the air on while parked... With any luck I won't have to resort to stalking outside the local coffee joints and my dad will install wireless today! Fat chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i do hate to be the bearer of bad news...