Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am now eating all the chocolate in my Halloween package I finally received from my mom. The apartment is empty I don't know where everyone is. Probably somewhere laughing at how much Americans enjoy Thanksgiving and secretly jealous that France doesn't have an equally cool holiday. So I am in my pajamas ravaging for chocolate on my bed alone while watching episode after episode of Gilmore Girls.

The holidays are just better at home.

It's ok though just one more day and I'm off to Amsterdam! ... I guess I'll just try to forget about all the performances at the Macy's Day Parade.. and the floats.. and trying to predict who will be the first baton girl to drop her baton .. It's only one day, can't be that hard, right?

Right.

I think I'm gonna need more chocolate.

No comments: