Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Future unemployment = creative thinking

It gets so dark here by 5 pm, it's really depressing. I was tempted to go crazy and jet off somewhere this weekend, but then I regained my common sense and realized I have two ten page papers I need to write in French along with final exams in a week, so really I need all the time I can get considering I'm already going to be gone for two weekends. Looks like I'm fresh out of jet setting for the remainder of my time here. Oh well.

my book of the moment: The Kite Runner, it's perfect for the metro ride to and from school
Album I'm listening to as I wait for Beyonce's new album to drop: Kings of Leon

I've been thinking about after college (since I'll be jobless and pennyless, but thanks to my parents not homeless) making a weekly cooking show starring of course me and produced by Erica. She doesn't know about this yet. Of course we'd have to get some guests on there in order to compete with Rachel Ray and the likes. This is going to be big. I mean big, we might even need an actual cam corder, this is bigger than digi cam video mode bull shit, you'll see...

No comments: