Monday, December 1, 2008

Only three weeks left until I'm on a plane home to the states. I keep feeling like there are a million things I still have left to do here. I don't want to leave and regret not doing or seeing or eating something. Speaking of eating something, I visited the boulengerie today that is rated the best in Paris 2008, needless to say it was DELICIOUS.

I have so much work left to finish, I don't know how I'm going to get it finished in 17 days. Ah I can't believe I only have 17 days, at first I get really excited, then scared because I have to finish a lot of work, then sad because I'm going to miss everyone I've met here-and Paris! It's a lot of emotion for just hearing a number.

Went to Amsterdam this past weekend- ask me personally for the details as I feel like my experience is not something I feel comfortable putting out into the bloggous-sphere. Whoa have you ever tried spelling that before? I never thought about that, I always hear people say it, but I've never read it.. huh .. interesting. I wonder what the AP style book has to say about that. Done trying to procrastinate by talking about bloggusphere. Does that spelling work better?

Stockholm this weekend. Oh man, I'm not going to get this work done am I?

We'll see how this goes.

No comments: