Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's the night before Thanksgiving and although I have a lot to be thankful for, I am not thankful to be spending tomorrow in Paris. Do you know they have no idea what stuffing is? No idea! I tried to explain, but it's really difficult to explain in French. I never realized it, but why would we ever need to explain stuffing to each other, of course everyone knows what that is! This is the first time ever I'll have to go to class on Thanksgiving day. Weird. I feel like the French don't understand what a big deal thanksgiving is. They must not if they wont give the Americans the day off. Silly frenchies.

Visited the Rodin museum today. It was a good choice. How lame would I be if I went to bed before 9pm? On a scale from 1-10? You know what, just forget I even said anything. I'm going to see what tv or movies I can find online now.

No comments: