Wednesday, July 9, 2008

John + Kate plus the lollipop guild makes 8 ... ?

Coming home is great. There's home cooked food that doesn't taste like cheap store brand crap because it isn't, there's a comfortable bed, the full family participation required interventions.

That's right, I said interventions.

What else is a family to do when a member is so scared of the dentist's office they are willing to endure the pain of wisdom teeth that are just asking to be removed from their jaw? And just to be completely clear the family member is not under the age of 12, more like over the age of 30. At least the fam's keeping things fresh and interesting.

I bet if my family had 8 children or a couple midgets we would totally get our own reality show on TLC or something. Maybe 8 midget children. We have to find our angle and target audience. There's a lot of potential there.

Unfortunately I am traveling to the world of ex druggies, GED recipients and babies mamas known as community college bright and early tomorrow morning so I need to go to bed.

Until then I will continue brainstorming ideas.

No comments: