Tuesday, July 22, 2008

In the library. My house doesn't have wireless internet. The computer is actually so old that it doesn't have capabilities to even connect to a wireless system. So I am at the library. Doing absolutely everything besides what I came here to do.

Way to go Bonnie, way to go.

It's not my fault the poli sci class professor can't teach a class properly. Maybe the exam will be painless and he's an easy grader on essays.

I guess I'll find out. Right now all I can think about is how I should cook my chicken tenders. And by that I mean exactly what you think I mean. Cooking chicken tenders.

Things I should do:
Stop making unattainable goals that I think are actually very attainable but will not be accomplished
Find self motivation
Find the meaning of life while I'm at it
Stop making long lists of things to read
Read more
Find a way to do as little work as possible in my classes
Get at least Bs in my summer classes
Write my blog more often
Probably leave the library since I'm not being productive
stop being hungry all the time and finally,
SEE BATMAN IN IMAX

No comments: