Saturday, July 26, 2008

False alarm.

I can totally see why they make those scary movies starting with a babysitter watching the kids after they've gone to bed. It's freakin' creepy being in a different house at night alone, you're never quite sure if that noise is the sound of the furnace or ice machine in the fridge or really a deranged killer watching your every move. No wonder babysitters are always having their boyfriend over- to protect them and keep them company. Not that I would know since I was forever loner Bonnie in my babysitting hay-day which was very short lived I might add regardless of my secret dream to establish a real life version of the Babysitters club. Can you blame me? Just watch the movie, they were having such a good time, they had a phone line of their own and were reaping the profits of being young entrepreneurs.

Remember when it was the height of cool to have a separate phone line or a phone in your bedroom? Those were the days... But the kids never behave as well as they do in the movies in real life anyways.

No comments: