Saturday, September 3, 2011

I am all moved into my apartment in the city. Yay! It felt like a tease, I was all excited to organize everything in my room, but lets be honest I was more overwhelmed with all of the possibilities/lack of possibilities for storage in my room. Luckily my mom was there to help put everything back into working order. Back in NJ I'm tired from waking up early and spending time in the car driving. Feeling stiff. moving in general, no matter how big/little or far is expensive, I have a few things I need to purchase to keep it organized. Trips on the cross town bus to Cost Co will be a must.

Driving through the city today, it was so nice out everyone was jogging and bike riding around. Made me start to wonder, how am I going to continue to keep my serenity I found in the berkshires/my lovely summer cabin getaway in Jerz? I will have to make myself visit parks when ever I get the chance. Not just Riverside, Central too! I need to spread the love for the outdoors. Riverside park is great, but sometimes it can still feel like it's in the middle of all the hubbub that is New York City. The city really has a nack for sucking the happiness out of you and I have to make sure I figure out a way to fight the oppression! I also need to incorporate colors into my room that keep me positive and are soothing. I think putting a curtain up will help.

But I have to sit on all of these ideas, because I'm not living in NYC yet... until Tuesday.

No comments: