Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So I did everything I thought I was going to do today-run and bake cupcakes-and really not a whole lot more. Which is fine with me because I am still on vacation in my beautiful summer home (aka mom and dad's).

This comfortable living will of course end soon as I am moving back into NYC this Saturday, and then promptly turning around and driving back home with my parents to spend Labor day weekend with them. Silly, I know but it will be easiest this way, because who wants to do any physical labor on Labor Day? Not this girl.

Trying to stick to a diet but it's hard when you have a compulsion to bake cupcakes. I will be making dinner though tomorrow night, so I have to search to find the perfect recipe for it, something nice and summery in honor of the last fleeting days of it. Fall doesn't start until Sept. 23rd and it's not like I am going back to school or anything.

Well, it kinda does feel like I'm going back to school, now that I think about it. I had a summer away in the rolling hills of the Berkshires and now back to the city, to complete my lesson on how to start a career as an actor. Hopefully this time I'll pass.

No comments: