Monday, September 12, 2011

It's my first week back in New York and it of course has flew by. My horoscope said the end of September would be chaotic, but it feels like the whole month is providing some stiff competition.

The money job situation is definitely getting stressful. I immediately scheduled temp jobs for the next two weeks because I needed money, but I just had to pass up a great waitressing job for it and now I'm starting to wonder if I made the right decision by taking temp work. Not that it matters now, because if I back out of the temp work I'd pretty much be excommunicated from the office never to be hired again. At least I'm working.

I was thinking at first that temp work might be a better money job than waitressing, but I'm starting to second guess that because the money temping generally isn't as good and not even as consistent as waitressing can be... For now I'm going to have to table that debate because I'm going to be taking a quick trip home to welcome two new nephews into the world tomorrow.


No comments: