Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow day, huzzah hurray!

Today is one of those wonderful days when you wake up and realize the next four hours of your schedule is magically freed, and you didn't have to drudge through the snow and ice to figure it out! Today would have been a lot less magical if I didn't check my email when I woke up this morning. It always sucks when something is canceled and you don't realize it until you've already put in all the effort to get where ever you're going. Now I have the apartment to myself, I'm clean and showered and watching Frasier while drinking my coffee. Perfect? I think so. Although I do have to go to my one class that's after 12 p.m. and work later.

I know exactly what to do to make this day even more perfect. I'll cook an awesome lunch for myself since I have all these herbs and parsley from making crab cakes this weekend.

This feels a little to perfect. Something is bound to go wrong here... ha ha no, that's impossible.

Stand by for further updates.

No comments: