Thursday, January 15, 2009

The first week of school is almost over and I'm already worn out. The first week is suppose to be the easiest one, not the one that sets your head spinning. I've already had one paper I've forgotten to turn in and three text book chapters to read. And the first week isn't even over yet! What the hell is going on? I will definitely be making a trip to the library this weekend. This isn't fair! It's my last semester as a college student and I'm barely staying a float. Why do I get the feeling it's going to be a stressful semester. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's going to be an inverse pyramid semester. I doubt it. Probably more like a thick long rectangle because the work load will never lighten up. This incredibly cold weather is putting a cramp in my usually positive demeanor. At least I am one class away from the weekend. Which isn't that big of a relief since I'll be reading and researching for most of it. Ok enough, only two things can get me out of my horrible stinky mood. Chocolate and 30Rock. Maybe a pizza too? No! I can't completely loose control of some semblance of a diet every time I am feeling overwhelmed or stressed or I'll end up looking like a beached whale when I'm on spring break. Deep breathes. That's the key.

Deep breathes and chocolate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Bonnie!!!!