Thursday, January 29, 2009

Slumdog, Skinny Bitch

It took me an extra month, but I decided to make a New Year resolution. I'm going to start a new diet. Mainly because I felt disgusting today. Maybe it was because I decided to reward myself for walking through the snow and ice to school by buying myself two donuts and a coffee. Probably not the best way to start a sleep deprived morning. Also I tried to cook some chicken for lunch and it was the worst chicken I've ever cooked. I was crabby to the max and decided it was time for a change, that's about when I discovered the book Skinny Bitch and ordered it on Amazon... The problem is now I have to wait till Tuesday to read the book and start the diet. I did manage to read the first five pages online so now I guess I'll just start a pre diet diet to kind of warm me up, you know, get me ready to go full steam a head dieting. So from now on no more coffee, soda, cigarettes, or alcohol. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be having ice cream or sweets like that either, so I'll just do my best to stay away. Simple right? I don't smoke, so that's easy. I can be D.D. this weekend, no problem. It's just the coffee. That is my only weekness. Although in Paris when I hadn't yet grown a taste for esspresso, I would go days with out it. So I know I have it in me! There is faith yet!

Keep sipping on your water with lemon wedges. You can do this.

No comments: