Monday, December 29, 2008

The only person who doesn't like Winter Break

Here is the problem with winter break: I have absolutely no responsibility or pressure to accomplish anything, so nothing I tell myself I will get done over break gets done. So after months of being busy and doing homework and having assignments due, I feel useless and I can't wait to get back to being busy and having assignments due. I try to make lists but that doesn't really help much. Now that I have discovered my love for The Office, I really can't get anything done. Why do anything when you can sit and watch another episode of The Office? I mean really. I can watch it instantly on Netflix, so there's nothing holding me back from seeing every episode before I do anything productive. Fortunately I have been able to get myself to work out downstairs on the treadmill. But since working out doesn't require me to go to the gym, I usually don't end up leaving the house on some days.

I think it's good for me, I'm getting a better understanding of the mole people and why there are communities of people who live underground in the subways.

Ok maybe this isn't good for me.

No comments: