Friday, December 19, 2008

From one land of the red white and blue to the next

Finally came out of my stress induced comma that comes with finals week and traveling trans-atlantic-ly. But now I'm home! Paris feels kind of like a dream, it very well could have been. I'm so sad to see all of it go. No more Baguettes from a boulangerie around the corner, no more walking or being a metro ride away from everything. I don't know how I'll take actually driving a car again. It's been 4 months since the last time I've done that. On the up side I think I'll have little to now problem with the jet lag because I went to bed at 10 pm and woke up at 8:30 am and feel fine, it's the equivalent of going to bed at 3am and waking up at 2:30pm Paris time. The crazy party girl in me is use to that, but party girl Bonnie might crash at some point but she does come with a her own makeup remover and alarm clock ... we'll see.

Back to watching mindless television! In English!! Ahh! So wonderful!!

No comments: