Thursday, October 30, 2008

Up up and away for a couple of days

Stressful midterms completed: 4
Amount of funness I will hopefully experience this weekend: infinite
Midterms I still have to take when I come back from weekend of infinite funness: 1

Going to try to find orange liquer for the margharitas I'm going to make for taco night... I already packed for Milan and I am being an ultra minimalist and only bringing the bare essentials, I feel like life is better that way, or at least traveling for a weekend excursion is. I wonder if I'll have a hard time communicating with people because I don't speak Italian. I have a feeling I'll be asking everyone if they speak French and I'll proabably get a bizarre response, because why would they speak French? I mean it's at least worth a shot, those are the only two languages I got, you know besides large gestures and strong face expressions... sometimes that's the best way to communicate, or the worst, I guess it depends on the situation.

Good thing I brough an Italian phrase book with me.

No comments: