Friday, October 10, 2008

C'est très beau, non?

Can't get no tickets to Brussels with my visa card. Gonna have to do it with some hard cold cash instead. I don't know why I keep having problems, I have this feeling it has something to do with the financial crisis in the States/Europe.

This week was pretty uneventful, just class. And some disgusting Asparagus soup. Never again. But at least I know now, if I had never tried it I would just be left wondering.. and with a few more taste buds. I am planning on going to the movies this weekend! I'm really excited for it because I miss going to a movie theater. You know there really isn't a phrase in French for I'm really excited? I asked a French person. Je suis très excité apparently means you're sexually excited .. So don't make that mistake!

I am also not très excité to make tacos and watch the sex and the city movie with Kaitlin this afternoon. It's just so beautiful outside, I feel like I need to be outside for a little bit first. My host mom gave me a bunch of information on other things I should see that aren't in the "top 25 Paris" guide books. The only thing is I don't have a camera I can use to take pictures of these beautiful things since mine has more or less gone caputz. :(

That deserved a sad face. Off to soak up the beautiful weather- à bientôt!

No comments: