Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just take a deep breath now...

My host mother and brother left for the weekend. So I decided to make dinner in the house by myself for some friends last night. It made me so happy! It almost made me feel like I was back home. Except I was in someone else's house.

I made rosemary chicken, couscous with black beans spinach and lemon and warm spinach salad with pancetta! It was delicious. Then this morning I woke up and quick finished washing the dishes so they wouldn't know I had people over, because I don't know how they would feel about it and I didn't want to talk about it.

I tried to study for midterms today and it just wasn't meant to be. I went to this amazing library and it was horrible, because there's no WiFi. How stupid is that? I was so frustrated it put me in a horrible mood and I couldn't print powerpoint slides out. LIBRARIES IN PARIS SUCK. ahhh ok I just needed to get that out. Much better now. I wasn't expecting to miss the libraries in Bloomington so much, but I do! Too bad they're on the other side of the Atlantic :(

I finally made it back home where I have wifi and I'm going to try really hard to concentrate. I only have my bed side light that works in my room. This could pose yet another problem. I cannot wait till these f-ing midterms are over and this shit is finished. BAhh I wonder if I sound as strung out as I feel. I need help. I don't think I can fix this with chocolate either... i'll muddle through some how.

No comments: