Friday, October 8, 2010

Note to self: remember you have a blog and should update it just for your mental health, because you're really the only one who reads it anyways, let's be real.

Everyday is turning into a double shift day and I think it's starting to wear. Of course it is, I have 3 jobs, what was I thinking? It's not like I have a golden lasso or anything. But I'm so happy to be doing scene work and pretending to me a real actor again, it's fun! And being around a bunch of theater people keeps me motivated. I'm still having a hard time buying food for myself. I just never know what to eat/my fridge is a mess and filled with crap my roommates have made and some stuff seriously needs to be thrown out, and it's not like I'm about to dive into that task soon. There aren't any great take out places around me either. I don't understand what happened to me, I use to love to cook and make things, now I'm just lazy I guess. Ok, putting together a list now: cheese for grilled cheese, lettuce and tomato for salad and what the hell, and onion and cucumber too. That'll do for today, since I'll be working from tonight through the weekend non stop probs. Don't even get me started on the gym. It's so hard for me to get there three times a week, I'm so mad at myself. Maybe I should cancel it and just try to go to dance classes. Maybe I should declare one day that is always my day off work... maybe it should be wednesday. There are a lot of maybes in the last few sentences.

Need to refocus. Current goals: Book summer stock musical theater. Make/Save more money. These two things don't really go hand in hand. I need to pay for classes in order to better my odds of getting cast, but if I keep spending money how can save it?

Blarg. The decision making process continues.

No comments: