Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's so cold in my room, definitely need to get dad to take out the air conditioning unit out of my window. Today was long. And I totally bombed my audition. But I learned a couple things
1) warm up before you audition even if it's 5 in the morning
2) don't use a song you haven't practiced with an accompanist or voice teacher no matter how well it applies to what they're casting.

(sleepy time)

So I was way too freakin' tired this morning after getting very little sleep the past couple of nights and didn't go to either of the EPAs I was planning on hitting up. I'm really pissed at myself but I'm calming myself down, telling myself that I have a lot of other things I can get done today that will help my career also. Like submitting online for film auditions finding songs to work on and washing my work clothes. Not all is lost. Maybe even some things were saved. Now Breakfast.

No comments: