Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to Massachusetts

This weekend I visited David again in Pittsfield, MA again. This town is a bit random but still somehow charming. We visited Jacob's Pillow, a dance theater in the Berkshires we did some serious hiking and saw a bunch of waterfalls, last night we saw A Streetcar Named Desire and went to the opening night party. It was great, I love visiting this area, there's always something to do. Tonight there's going to be an ultimate frisbee game where the theaters in the area compete against each other, I'm pumped, I miss playing ultimate.

Before I left for Mass I saw the movie Julie & Julia. I loved it, it made me so nostalgic for Paris and cooking. I want to go see it again. I feel connected to Amy Adam's character. I need more purpose in my life, more specifically for this blog. I need an angle. Let the brainstorming session commence.

Ok so I need a job. I have a video camera and editing software. I love to eat and I love clothes. I'm obsessed with trying to lose weight but often get frustrated and fall off the wagon. I can't wait to move out of New Jersey. But I have very little money, like most people my age. I work at a theater when everyone is off work. Hm, I just sound like a wreck, I'm not too sure what could come out of this mess. There has to be some hidden potential somewhere.

Ok lets start again, I like to make videos but I don't like seeing myself on camera right now. I love clothes and finding trends. I enjoy finding discounts and staying healthy. I sometimes act like a personal stylist for friends who need direction with their wardrobe. Nothing makes me necessarily credible source on the topic, except that I've watched a disgusting amount of What Not to Wear TV episodes and people usually compliment me on my clothes. Hmm... Maybe I'll do little web-isodes related to style... I can try to see what the trends are locally, where I live. Also incorporate me helping my friends.. Hm I feel like I still need more focus. And a name .. I think I'm going to have to mull this over for a little while before I come to any further decisions.

In the mean time, I'm going to make another trip to the movie theater...

No comments: