Saturday, July 25, 2009

I quit my job. That was a while ago. It was time to leave. Now I'm back on the job hunt which is frustrating and irritating at best. I got a speeding ticket too, that really stinks because I have no day job to pay it off with.

I am working part time though. I sell tickets to the old and senile. I wonder how much longer I'll be able to stand living in New Jersey. I have a feeling it might be for under a year. I'm scared of being sucked into the vortex of living at home. I don't think that's possible for me since I can barely stand it at the moment. I have been so indecisive lately. I can't figure out what I want to do with myself right now. It's more frustrating than it sounds. I'm suppose to be enjoying my summer but instead I've been stressed out and have not visited the beach nearly as often as I'd intended. I have no tan, which isn't that surprising with my pale skin, but I should at least look partially red by now. I am just pale. It's the end of July and I'm frustrated and pale. This is not how it was suppose to go. I don't really know how it was suppose to go.

I shouldn't be writing this blog now, I'm tired and lagging sufficient sustinance. I ate a brownie for lunch and I'm still hungry. Problem. It's a beautiful day outside and I'm stuck inside on a Saturday. Problem.

I think I need to dive off the deep end. I've been too wishy-washy for far too long. Maybe I'm waiting for something, maybe something is coming and I'm suppose to wait for it to hit me and see the next step of where I'm suppose to go.

Maybe not.

No comments: