Thursday, June 4, 2009

On Broadway

I finally got a chance to go into the city and see a show again! I thought the day would never come. We went to see West Side Story, I really enjoyed it and I even made a little video to go with it! Weird, I know it, but you'll get use to it! (SHH reference anyone?) My only major qualm was if it was necessary to add in the whole ballet sequence during the reprise of Someday, I mean sharks and jets dancng happily with each other? C'mon we get it, they want everyone to get along, it's cliché enough, do you have to also make them hold hands while they jeté?

Now I want to make the cooking show thing happen... Meanwhile I still have about 5 plays I'm dying to see, the next one has to be Next to Normal, I can't wait any longer to see it. I don't care how long I have to wait in line for rush tickets with a hundred 20 something gay Brooklyn the musical lovers. It is going to happen, mark my words.

No comments: