Monday, June 8, 2009

Let me tell you something about our family, we are thick as thieves

This is an extra special post because it's my first post from my shiny new MacBook Pro. I can't wait to do all the fun cool kid mac stuff like make movies and .. and well make movies.. I don't know, I'm still figuring it out. I need someone to explain this time capsule thing to me again. Act like I'm a 1st grader, very plain and simple. Maybe that will work.

Still on the job hunt, I feel like I've been getting no where fast for the past month. I don't know how much longer I can last staying at home all day with out a car. That coupled with the fact that it's been raining pretty consistently for over a week means I'm probably gonna start looking a lot like Alice Ripley's character in Next to Normal. But I guess that's not the worst thing since she did just win a Tony award for her performance. It could be worse. I could not have wireless internet like last year and have to stalk wifi coffee houses all day.

At least then I had a car.

It would just be nice to have human interaction during the day you know? I can only pretend to be friends with the Real Housewives of Orange County for so long before my bank account fake implodes. But then I could say, "My bank accounts as big as her bubbies."

That sounds really bizarre unless you know the quote I'm referencing. This is what my life has come to, re inventing quotes from a spin-off of a spin-off of a spin-off of a spin-off of a spin-off of a Bravo reality TV show.

Time to go back to job searching.

No comments: