Monday, April 27, 2009

What do skinny people think about?

Honestly. I look around at the skinny people and I wonder, how do they not finish everything that's on their plate? How do they curb the desire to eat a pizza from Mother Bears? I think I know the answer to this, they don't have that desire, but I don't understand it.

I'm trying to lose weight because I have consumed copious amounts of calories and what not this past week thanks to Little 500 celebrations. Finding time to exercise is tough, so I'll wait to get on that until after I graduate. But in the mean time I'm cutting off my chocolate and cookie consumption. And severely limiting my pizza intake as well. This will be no easy task, I know, but I'm trying to train myself to not to like the taste of the greasy fried stuff. I heard it can be done. If you go on a raw vegetable detox, supposedly afterward your body won't enjoy eating the yucky stuff because your body feels so much better when you feed it the healthy stuff. I don't know if this is true, but I definitely didn't like to drink coke as much after I stopped drinking it for two weeks and stuck to water. Maybe there is some truth to it. For now I'm on a salad kick because it is the healthiest thing I can order to eat in restaurants usually. And since I cut off all connections with the kitchen in my apartment, I can't prepare food for myself. :(

I cannot wait to get home. Lately I've been dreaming of being a domestic goddess. Or Nigella Lawson, which ever comes first. God I'd love an English accent. Oh well...

No comments: