Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh, yeah I have a blog, don't I?

I'm horrible at maintaining this thing. It's ok though, because here I am writing another entry! Four and 1/2 weeks until I'm done with college. And I'm not freaking out. Still a lot of work to do, but that has yet to keep me from watching several episodes a day of Heros thanks to the Netflix gods. Lord only knows what I would do without them. I'm very focused on international news this semester. I'm on over load as per usual. Each semester varies between knowing everything that's going on in the news to not following the news at all. Which makes me wonder how many people were like me on my off semesters and don't follow the news, which is not good. Read what's happening beyond our border! It's important, if you don't agree with me- you're wrong! Ok so maybe a little much, didn't really mean to shove anything down your throat.

I got a subscription to the Economist which was a horrible idea. I can't stop reading about the demise of print publications, and yet I just bought a subscription, go figure. I don't get around to reading it, it's horrible I feel like such a horrible contribution to the environment. I am trying to be better! Promise!

Ok here I go trying to focus and finish the piles of work that have accumulated around me. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Bonnie White said...

Hi Bonnie! Glad to meet you. My name is Bonnie White. I just attempted to start a blog on blogspot. I got all done with my first post. Typed in what I thought would be my name. www.bonniewhite.blogspot.com and guess what came up. I guess I am www.whitewatercolor.blogspot.com. I'll try that next, but I think I'd really rather be you--eating my way through Paris. P.S. I just had some people in the art coop where I am spending a rainy day, from France, asking where to find a hamburger.