Friday, May 15, 2009

And I'm back! In NJ.

I finished college, I graduated, I moved and now I'm living with my parents. I am so damn excited to be living in a clean house where you can see the kitchen counter that I'm constantly in a good mood. I'm on a veggie cooking kick and got some new cook books and slowly trying to convert my family into vegetarians. It is so not going to work, but it's worth a try.

In the mean time besides exercising and avoiding meat, I've been looking for a real job and posting my resume online. I really don't know what will come of it. But I need a job. In other news I un packed all my stuff and I will be recieving an ultra flip (it's a video camera) in the mail soon which means segments of Bonnie in the Kitchen (working title) will soon be under way! Get excited. I know I am! Honestly if you have any ideas or suggestions comment on this entry! I have a theme I think I'll stick to, but I'm interested in your comments too if you've gott'em!

Well I should get back to tweeking my resume to have as many optimal words as I can fit in it. By the time I'm done with it, it'll be exceptionally exceptional. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bonnie in the kitchen is not the right title.