Tuesday, November 2, 2010

5 people are currently staying in my 4 bedroom apartment because there's some overlap between one roommate leaving and another moving in. At least our living room seems to be handling the burden pretty well. I can't believe it's November already. I can't wait to see what holidays I'll be working at the restaurant. It'll be ok though because everyone says that you make a lot of money on the holidays, it seems like and even trade, if I can't celebrate with my family then I better be getting paid a lot of money.

I feel like there's a lot of clutter in my life. Probably because I can't fit a bookcase in this tiny room so everything pretty much ends up on my desk. Definitely need to get a big garbage bag and throw out all the garbage/useless stuff in my room. Basically I have lots to do, but instead of making the list smaller and getting things done I decide to sit here blogging. But this is important too, I need to maintain the habit. After this I'm going to search Backstage for auditions and also schedule some dance classes for myself, because it's necessary! I need to start preparing. I think I should make a rule, like at least one tap class and one theater dance class a week. Sounds good to me. Now I just need to make it happen...

No comments: