Friday, May 23, 2008

On the Tellie-v whoa oh oh oh on the Tellie-v

Did not want to roll out of bed this morning so I made myself waffels to ease the pain. Actually I make myself waffels everyday to ease the pain so really this is no different. Here's to hoping that today at work I can spend the entire time watching episodes of the greatest show ever created for television and will with any luck go on forever and ever and into syndication with out losing its edge: 30 Rock.

Tina Fey is one funny lady. Prior bug problem has seemed to subside and the land man (lord) is supposedly gonna spray the outside of the house this weekend.

I am worried that now I have realized the number of things available to me that I can watch on my computer via my netflix account I will never stop constantly watching TV shows.

Maybe I'm ok with that, Grey's Anatomy and The Hills (don't judge me) are over so why not. Actually the next season of the Hills is starting in August (again get off your high horse and stop judging me haven't you ever heard of a guilty pleasure) but what am I suppose to do during June and July? Seriously.

No comments: