Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cheese Pizza

I wish I had a cheese pizza to eat right now. It would taste delicious in my belly. Correction: it would taste delicious in my mouth and it would make me feel unimaginably large and bloated once it reaches my belly. Still it would be worth it.

Movies I have seen in the past 4 days: 4
Movies I have cried in: 1

That gives me a crying ratio of 1 in every 4 movies. Sad. I use to never cry in movies.

Books I meant for myself to read this summer: infinite
Books actually read so far: 1/2

Cups of Coffee made in the past couple of days: +10
Germans I have met in the past week:2
Bar crawls attended which did not end with my head in a dumpster throwing up till kingdom come: 1

Well done. And somehow I'm still able to fall asleep at night. However I can't get myself to roll out of bed in the morning and live a meaningful life.

Sounds about right.

No comments: