Monday, June 23, 2008

Back in the saddle again

Now that I am back in my lovely summer cottage I can really appreciate summetime with late night campfires, laying out, and of course planting my ass on the couch and watching exorbitant amounts of television by way of every other medium besides television. Thank god Americans and really people the world over can watch practically any television show at any time they damn well please. Of course this has led to a series of unfortunate events for me, unfortunate because I am no longer spending my time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. Television on my demand has made me into a constantly eating, mostly motionless, pale blob of undergraduate unproductiveness which is not even a word. See? I'm even starting to forget how to write in correct English.

This is good. I am going to find the good in this. It might take sometime. But at least it gives me something to do until my next dvd from Netflix.com arrives in the mail.

No comments: